His aim was to create an engineering company that could be a point of reference that other companies could trust to realize their projects and ideas.
On October 14, 1988, he founded E.C.S., a great entrepreneurial adventure that continues up to now.
- ECS patents the RGV, Sunlight Self-Propelled Aerial Trolley, which will become one of our best-selling products. It will be at first employed is in a very large textile plant in the USA.
- In these years we have also developed an innovative project for the Aluminum Industry with RGV, Rail Guided Vehicles, with grippers and lifting for the transport of the dies from the warehouse to the ovens, to the presses and soda washing.
Turning point in the Automotive sector. FORD in Argentina entrusts us to design and realize all air transport for an entire Body Shop, consisting of 250 self-propelled trolleys and 3 automated warehouses.
ECS changes headquarters, builds and inaugurates the new Office Building in Via Industria 2 in Carmagnola (Turin).
We install the first double rail self-propelled for MERCEDES-BENZ. In these years the SUNLIGHT RGV line was realized with rail H = 240 mm specific for heavy loads. The new system is used in Pescara for an 8000 kg trailer pretreatment plant for MERKER. At the ILVA in Taranto, ECS builds a large automatic spare parts warehouse with 18 aisles.
- Another important milestone was reached in the United States: the HUMMER 2 project is developed in Mishawaka (Indiana), where ECS provides the construction of self-propelled trolleys for the assembly of the car; other projects are implemented in the Automotive Sector.
- In the plant for GM Brazil was employed the new RGV HP (High Performance), the product dedicated to high flow rates.
- Two new self-propelled technology systems are installed for pre-treatment of cars for TOYOTA Mexico and BAHAMAN in Iran.
- ECS strengthens its experience in the intralogistics sector by developing an application for the food and household appliances industry. The warehouse for the storage of boxes with variable dimensions is born.
- In the Automotive sector, ECS realizes a large PSA plant in the new Trnava plant in Slovakia.
- The Floor Mounted RGV becomes a new ECS standard.
- For Honda we create a system for the pre-treatment and assembly line of motorcycles.
- We design a RGV system for GM India for the complete pre-treatment of double hoist trolleys with encoders and PLC on board.
New important achievement in the Aluminum sector with the automatic warehouse in Australia for G-JAMES EXTRUSION PTD Ltd.
- For the FERRERO of ALBA, ECS builds the entire new Logistics Center consisting of self-propelled lines, traditional conveyors, lifts and equipped bays.
- SAIPA in Iran entrusts ECS with the car assembly and engine assembly line for the new car.
- ECS enters the large-scale retail market and in France the LECLERC Group employs ECS HP Self-Propelled Trolleys for the transport of pallets from production to warehouse and shipment.
ECS takes on great challenges: for POSTE ITALIANE it creates a series of shuttles for the distribution of mail. In the cold chain, for OROGEL company, we realize self-propelled trolleys that transport pallets of frozen product from the production areas to the various warehouses and to the truck loading bays. The standards of HPI ground RGV trolleys are consolidated and new RGV lines are designed for transporting frozen foods at -27 °C.
- In China for QUOROS Auto we develop an innovative pre-treatment plant equipped with a double rail RGV with body lifting and rotation.
- The HPI RGV Floor Mounted trolleys are used in Switzerland for GUCCI, in Italy for PARMALAT and GAMBRO and in the UK for BMW for the transport of engines.
- ECS builds the impressive plant for PROCTER & GAMBLE in Brazil and it automates the entire production, control and shipping department on a building about 1 km away.
- We build self-propelled vehicles for the GDO for TOSANO in Italy and SCA NANTES in France.
- In the Food & Beverage sector we complete two large Inverted plants for PARMALAT and UNIGRÀ in Italy. In the latter case, the RGV system on a mezzanine level allowed the commissioning of the new self-propelled vehicle, leaving free the existing lines on the ground floor. We realized also a new RGV Overhead system at -27 °C for VIRTO Frozen Foods in Spain.
- BENTLEY in the UK also relies on our automotive solutions.
- ECS successfully tests the Double Pallet Overhead RGV in the Beverage Industry for PEPSI in Saudi Arabia, managing a production of 700 pallets/hour.
- For JAGUAR LAND ROVER, ECS offers an Overhead self-propelled system with a capacity of 3,500 kg, stabilized with a pantograph, that we patented, and an opening hanger.
- In 2018 we tackle a major overseas project: for the FCA plant in Detroit (USA) we build two automatic warehouses and a car body processing and rotating system.
- For the Tyre sector we offer our solutions in the Czech Republic and Hungary, where we supply a 1000-meter self-propelled trolley circuit for the transport of tyres from the warehouse to the presses. The production counts 15,000 tyres/day.
- In 2018 ECS wins another bet creating a complete assembly line for aircraft engines for ROLLS ROYCE.
- We get a great and important achievement in MONGE providing Floor Mounted Trolleys to transport pallets from production to warehouse and complete shipment of lifts, rollers, conveyors.
- New projects with Floor Mounted RGV for Beverage with plants in Scotland, for CHIVAS, and Portugal; for the MAI DUBAI mineral water plant in the United Arab Emirates, ECS builds the first plant with side-by-side double pallet trolleys.
- In Spain, 3 Floor Mounted Systems are installed for large-scale distribution and PEPSICO.
- We build the Overhead RGV System in NUTKAO (Cuneo, Italy).
- In England, we build self-propelled vehicles for the large-scale retail trade for LA DORIA and NESTLÉ plants.
- In France we make a new double pallet RGV for REFRESCO also in the Beverage sector.
- In ILIP in Bologna (Italy), our RGV transport pallets from production to the automated warehouse with about 1 km of rail.
- We realize new projects for the Food Industry in OROGEL in Italy and in France for Les Crudettes. In the GDO sector, ESSELUNGA entrusts us with the construction of a hub near Florence.
- Important plants are realized in CONTINENTAL Czech Republic with 2 tons RGV trolleys equipped with gripping and lifting pliers.
- ECS returns to work for the Auto sector providing various products: 30 large lifts for the USA, a battery assembly station for NISSAN UK, RGV for MERCEDES in France and RGV for FCA in Rivalta (Turin, Italy).